Back to regionalism list

There is 1 result of your search for dangle the dunlops

dangle the dunlops

(RAAF) plane coming in to land, lowers the wheels: He's dangling his dunlops.

Contributor's comments: Also used in the aviation industry. The pilots would NOT use the term on the flight deck, but was common for ground staff to state, "His Dunlops are all down".